You will ideally have finished your studies in a computer related field, have a high aptitude for systems and networks, numbers and problem solving with a keen interest in becoming an experienced Systems Administrator in the Gaming Industry..
What you’ll be doing:
- We will be building Systems together
- You will need to become familiar with code reuse practices and working in a team with a long roadmap of games.
- You will be able to work remotely as well as from our office.
Technical Proficiency required in the following areas:
- Linux, Ubuntu, Bash, SSH
- Windows 10/11 and Server
- Nginx / Apache web servers
- Networking Basics
- Security Concepts & Firewalls
- We are ready to train graduates if you can prove to be a good systems admin!
- Experienced Systems Administratirs are welcome too so please apply!
Interested people kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org