RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader within the Technical Unit, the Junior Application Developer, will be analysing, designing, creating, testing, implementing, maintaining and documenting new and existing software programs from supplied specifications, in accordance with agreed standards and deadlines.
- Supporting the Project Management team in performing change request analysis by gathering, identifying and analysing clients’ business requirements and technical specifications;
- Designing and modifying software programs from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools;
- Conducting Unit tests of new development; correct and retest defects, to ensure technical correctness and completeness of updates according to agreed standards and specifications;
- Ensuring a smooth and problem free installation of new / enhanced software products on clients’ existing infrastructure;
- Documenting all code in accordance with the company’s development guidelines and agreed standards;
- Supporting the end-user with resolving problems and bugs related to the software products;
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Studies or equivalent;
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Knowledge of database management systems, ideally Oracle is required;
- The ability to perform well under pressure and able to meet deadlines;
- Be meticulous, methodical and accurate in the completion of tasks;
- Be customer and business oriented
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the job title and reference RS2 – 0621 in the subject header. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.