RS2 offers secure payment services, payments software and managed services to clients in over 35 countries. The company upholds the highest industry standards and RS2’s in house designed payments solution is a software of choice by many of the world’s leading and most innovative banks and financial institutions.
Software Tester will be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. S/he will be conducting automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues.
- Creating, documenting, and executing test cases;
- Analysing problems, detecting root causes and resolving issues in a timely manner;
- Documenting and communicating test results using appropriate tools;
- Participating in day-to-day QA activities;
- Identifying areas for automation and communicating with the automation team;
- Documenting test processes or systems as required;
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Computer Science or a related field;
- Knowledge in software development, Oracle, and PL/SQL;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral;
- Previous experience in administration of test tools will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge in test automation will be considered an asset
The selected candidate will be offered training by our internal training academy. Our team of experts will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
Please send a detailed CV via email to email@example.com stating the reference RS2- 0621 in the e-mail subject. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.