Getting your career started on the right foot is vital. Casumo is happy to open our doors to students wishing to take part in an internship program, which will help you gain the inside track on the world of gaming and IT. Our Internal IT team is on hand to guide you through an important step in your education, giving you the inside track on how IT works within an established business. Get yourself ahead of the game with real-life experience in one of Malta’s biggest industries.
As an Internal IT Intern at Casumo, you’ll:
You will be assisting the team in their operations and projects. These include:
- Onboarding users.
- End-user machine maintenance and repair.
- Gain knowledge of the various systems that we use to operate Casumo’s Internal IT.
- Collaborating on a multitude of ongoing projects
To be considered for this role your should be:
- Studying IT at MQF Level 5/6
- You are interested in Computers, Systems and Networks. You like to tinker and get them to work how you want.
- Can work in a customer facing role, with the challenges that come with helping people when they come to Internal IT for help.
- Self-sufficient. Able to take a high-level description of a task or problem, and be able to execute with the relevant consultation with the team.
To apply visit: https://casumo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=361