In October 2019 the government launched the Malta AI Vision 2030. Various initiatives have been done to turn this vision into reality. The vision describes Malta as the Ultimate Launchpad for AI.
Is this possible and if so, what needs to be done? Join our webinar on the 26 May at 16:00 to discuss this opportunity.
- BRIGITTE TANTI, ENTERPRISE EUROPE NETWORK ( MODERATOR )
- PROF ANDRE XUEREB, HEAD DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
- GODFREY VELLA, AI TASK FORCE MEMBER
- SVEN NORDRENGEN, AI ENTREPRENEUR
- JOHAN ZAMMIT, MALTA INNOVATION FORUM
- PROF. ALEXEI DINGLI, DEPARTMENT OF AI FACULTY OF ICT
Organised by CreoLabs and supported by The Malta Innovation Forum and the sponsors below Register with email@example.com