Are you a driven and passionate systems administrator who is able to maintain the efficiency and integrity of the company’s corporate IT structure? Read more here if this interests you!
Who are we?
Arringo was founded back in February 2018, which started as a 24/7 Customer Service organization and later grew to offer a wide range of services from Software Design & Development to Marketing and Back-Office Solutions.
While our main line of business is outsourcing, we are more than your typical business solutions provider. We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team with more than 30 different nationalities, we pride ourselves on bringing the best talent from around the world! Professional and personal development is a big part of our values. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
What We Are Looking For:
The Junior IT Administrator will be responsible for ensuring the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the company’s corporate IT infrastructure by providing hands-on pro-active server, desktop, telecom administration. In the event of a disruption, this role is vital to the restoration of services to minimise downtime by providing the necessary technical support.
What will you be doing?
- Provide first level technical support for incoming requests from internal users. Across multiple cross-functional teams
- Setup and configure laptop and desktop computers (OS installation, Software installs, patches, etc.).
- Create and update detailed support documentation.
- Perform systems administration functions for Windows AD infrastructure, Office 365, software updates, anti-virus, backups and RMM systems.
- 3CX phone system administration – Setup/deploy phones to on-site and remote personnel. Understanding of communication tools (phone/VoIP, etc)
- Maintains existing equipment and assists in deploying new equipment as the company requires from time to time such as servers, storage, SAN, firewalls, VoIP, access control system, etc.
- Maintain security, protect systems from unauthorised use, acts of nature and user abuse.
- Strong understanding of network (LAN and WAN)
Who are you?
- 1-2 years working in an IT helpdesk/systems administration role.
- A strong desire to learn and grow, proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and with some experience in Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Hyper-V, IIS, VMWare, etc and O365.
- General knowledge of 3CX phone systems and Cisco network equipment, DNS, routing protocols, TCP, UDP, higher-level protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP are important.
- Experience with home-based firewalls and access points.
- General knowledge of Office 365 Administration.
- Physical ability to lift/move/haul computers/monitors/servers/etc.
- The selected individual must be willing to work flexible hours and provide out-of-hours support on a roster basis. Able to work on-call/ be part of an on-call team
- Able to Multitask in a fast-paced environment
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare
- Referral bonus
- Company discounts
- Company training with full support and constant attention
- Career progression