Abertax currently has vacancies for software developer/s. The selected candidate will be responsible for the development, testing and deployment of in-house applications. He/She will also be involved in maintaining existing legacy programs.
Our requirements are as follows:
- Good knowledge of query languages such as MSSQL or MySQL
- Knowledge of MVC PHP frameworks (Laravel is preferred but not essential)
- Good understanding of version control systems such as SVN
- Knowledge of Visual Basic is considered an asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
We are considering both full time (preferable) and even trainee options. Full time is also available to candidates without work experience.
Those interested are to send a CV to Mr Mark Scicluna on: email@example.com