Accreda Ltd is a niche business management consultancy company specializing in the provision of integrated business solutions to the professional services, igaming industries, retail outlets, manufacturing and digital gaming. Our offices are strategically based in Valletta, Malta.
The employee will be required to assist in the configuration, installation, and daily administration of new and existing IT systems and will also have a role in supporting end-users.
- Providing Level 1 support for corporate users on Microsoft Office applications and operational systems;
- Provide general desktop support, configuration of Windows applications, troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software systems;
- Liaising with Level 2 support team and IT consultants on core systems and operational infrastructure issues;
- Documenting internal systems and knowledge base articles.
- Minimum of one-year experience in a similar position of troubleshooting and repairs;
- Reliability and punctuality;
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- IT literacy – comfortable working in a technical environment and, at a minimum, proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Windows operating systems;
- Fluency in English, good written and verbal communication skills;
- Basic knowledge covering up to ITILv3 Foundations and / or Microsoft MCP levels.
Why you should join:
- Full on the job training will be provided
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- New ideas are always encouraged and welcomed
- Stable and strong international background
For more information visit: https://accreda.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=61