The Pre-Sales / Technical Support Engineer will be required to carry out the following non-exhaustive list of duties, and cover the following areas within the Company:-
Support the Acunetix products
- Provide 1st line support for customers and resellers via the Acunetix Support System;
- Provide 1st line telephone support for customers and resellers;
- Remotely connect to customer’s installations to troubleshoot their issues;
- Use various support techniques, including the reviewing product's log files to gain further knowledge of the problem encountered by the customer;
- Escalate unresolved support tickets to tier 2 support;
- Follow up with tier 2 support to ensure escalated tickets are resolved.
- Periodically test and report any problems discovered in the Acunetix products
Help with Pre-Sales for Acunetix products
- Assist the Acunetix sales team with pre sales technical queries;
- Assist Acunetix resellers and distributors with pre sales technical queries;
- Prepare and deliver online sales and technical demonstrations of the products.
- Might be required to assist and attend conference and meetings abroad.
Produce Technical Content
- Produce technical write-ups about topics related to the Acunetix products;
- Research and keep up to date with new web and network security vulnerabilities and products;
- Suggest new technical content when needed, such as blog posts and articles;
- Produce technical videos which would be made available on YouTube.
Those interested are to send a CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org