The Pre-Sales / Technical Support Engineer will be required to carry out the following non-exhaustive list of duties, and cover the following areas within the Company:-
Support the Acunetix products
* Provide 1st line support for customers and resellers via the Acunetix Support System;
* Provide 1st line telephone support for customers and resellers;
* Remotely connect to customer’s installations to troubleshoot their issues;
* Use various support techniques, including the reviewing product's log files to gain further knowledge of the problem encountered by the customer;
* Escalate unresolved support tickets to tier 2 support;
* Follow up with tier 2 support to ensure escalated tickets are resolved.
* Periodically test and report any problems discovered in the Acunetix products
Help with Pre-Sales for Acunetix products
* Assist the Acunetix sales team with pre sales technical queries;
* Assist Acunetix resellers and distributors with pre sales technical queries;
* Prepare and deliver online sales and technical demonstrations of the products.
* Might be required to assist and attend conference and meetings abroad.
Produce Technical Content
* Produce technical write-ups about topics related to the Acunetix products;
* Research and keep up to date with new web and network security vulnerabilities and products;
* Suggest new technical content when needed, such as blog posts and articles;
* Produce technical videos which would be made available on YouTube.
For more information please send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org