The person filling this position will form part of our Development team and help to design and implement projects ranging from Web applications with Cloud hosted RESTful Services to Windows Desktop products. These exciting projects will be shipped to Altaro's large and fast growing user base.
This person will work closely with the management team as well as other team members from the support, QA and marketing departments, making this position a valuable career opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a company with multi-national and high profile customers like Altaro. This is a full-time post based in Malta, EU.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Proficiency in C# and .NET.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
· Experience developing Web Applications / Windows Desktop Applications
Skills and Experience Considered an Asset (Optional):
· Strong understanding of basic design patterns and Inversion of Control / Dependency Injection.
· Experience building complex data structures such as Linked Lists / Hash Tables.
· Experience in security constructs such as Digital Certificates, symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
· Experience in communicating across processes using .NET WCF or Socket Development.
· Experience developing or consuming RESTful APIs.
· Experience in developing multithreaded applications, including locking and thread safety.
· Experience with SQLite or similar relational database.
· Experience using Linux.
· Experience developing in C++.
· Experience developing code for cloud platforms.
· Experience with virtualization especially Microsoft Hyper-V & VMware.
· Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service platforms (eg. Amazon Web Services, Azure etc.).
· Experience with Redis and/or similar NoSQL databases.
For more information visit: http://www.altaro.com/careers/