Altaro Software is a fast-growing company and is always looking to hire enthusiastic individuals that can make a difference. Altaro gives employees room to develop and surround themselves with amazing people, knowledge and experiences. If someone wants to feel satisfied with what they do and to look forward to coming to work every day, our company is the right place to be! 😊
We pride ourselves in building a team of rockstars to assist IT professionals all over the world to diagnose and resolve technical issues with our Virtual Machine backup software.
Our support heroes will be trained on the job and exposed to various rapidly changing virtualization technologies and will also work closely with our development team to convey bugs and improvements to our software.
Areas of responsibility:
- Diagnose and resolve our corporate clients’ technical issues over the telephone, email and online chat in the areas of system configurations, product functionality and bugs/enhancements
- Build personal customer relationships and focus on offering an awesome customer experience
- Escalate issues to our development team and co-ordinate such issues until they are solved
- Convey customer feedback to product development staff
- Keep customers informed on how and when issues are resolved
- Work in a team, on a roster for 24/7 worldwide coverage
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Excellent logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A very high level of English (written and spoken)
- Good customer etiquette and the ability to manage high profile customers well under pressure
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows Server issues using inbuilt Windows applications such as the Event Log Viewer, netstat etc.
- Have a good understanding of basic networking protocols
- Be a quick learner and self-starter
- Have a good sense of humour
Bonus Skills (you get plus points)
- Knowledge/experience with Hyper-V and/or VMware virtualization platforms
- Experience as a network/system administrator or Technical Support representative
- Deep understanding of the Windows Server operating system (file system, registry, memory model, security model, process model)
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft VSS
More information can be found on our careers page ( https://www.altaro.com/careers/careers-ts-001.php ) and those interested can apply by sending their CV to email@example.com. Please note that all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.