Altaro part of Hornetsecurity Group is looking for a Software Support Analyst to work within the Service Desk department. We pride ourselves in building a team of rockstars to assist IT professionals all over the world to diagnose and resolve technical issues with our Virtual Machine backup software.
Our support analysts will be trained on the job and exposed to various rapidly changing virtualization technologies, and will also work closely with our development team to convey bugs and improvements to our software.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Diagnose and resolve our corporate clients’ technical issues over the telephone, email and online chat in the areas of system configurations, product functionality and bugs/enhancements
- Build personal customer relationships and focus on offering an awesome customer experience
- Escalate issues to our development team and co-ordinate such issues until they are solved
- Convey customer feedback to product development staff
- Keep customers informed on how and when issues are resolved
- Work in a team, on a roster for 24/7 worldwide coverage
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Bonus Skills (you get plus points):
- Knowledge/experience with Hyper-V and/or VMware virtualization platforms
- Experience as a network/system administrator or Technical Support representative
- Deep understanding of the Windows Server operating system (file system, registry, memory model, security model, process model)
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft VSS.
For more information visit: Career Software Support Analyst | Altaro Malta