The student for IT Operations is to provide desktop support and assistance to internal clients including administrative and housekeeping activities under the leadership of IT Operations.
Some of the few tasks handled by the student worker:
- Installation and assist in the setting up of new workstations (Setup / Configuration / Installation of Windows 7, windows 8 and other software),
- First line of support,
- Onsite Visits (Configuration / Installation of software),
- Printers Troubleshooting / Installation (Desktop / Multifunctional Printers),
- Check Multifunctional Printers Cartridges Sheet,
- Change Multifunctional Printers Cartridges,
- ITSD Store,
- Updating the CMDB,
- Assistance is the handling of Invoices related to the Hardware components.
For those interested are to send a CV together with a covering letter to Mr Kenneth Azzopardi on: email@example.com. Deadline for the post is of 31st July 2015