Junior Systems Specialist Engineer
- Well-known brand from Malta
- Great benefits, allowances and bonuses
- Excellent training and career progression
This Junior Systems Specialist Engineer is a fantastic opportunity to grow in one of Malta’s leading communications services companies. The company enjoys a well-known brand and is eager to invest in your development with expert training and education provided. With a long-established presence on the island, the company enjoys a sterling reputation for its unrivalled set of services that encompasses Cloud, roaming hub services, data networking, IP and much more. The company is continuing to grow, creating this Junior Systems Specialist Engineer opportunity.
As Junior Systems Specialist Engineer, you’ll be given the time and training you need to get up to speed on all of the company’s applications, portfolio and platforms, getting involved initially in operational and maintenance duties. The role will grow as you grow, with the aim of you becoming company expert on the company Voice network and participating in a large new project around systems migration. There is a large team of professional engineers in place to learn from in an established environment.
The Junior Systems Specialist Engineer suits someone who is eager to learn more about Linux, SQL, Scripting, Networks, with 6 months to a years’ experience and a good academic background in a related discipline. In return, you will get great training and a range of benefits, allowances and bonuses.
- Receive training on all matters related to the Voice network
- Participate in a systems migration project
- Help to minimise costs and improve operational procedures and methods
- Supervise and direct support staff
- Investigate business processes to identify areas for improvement
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues on the company’s systems and networks
- Knowledge of Linux / SQL / Scripting / Networks
- Degree in Engineering (ideally Telecoms or ICT)
- 6 months’ professional experience
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 18,000 – 20,000
+ benefits, bonuses, allowances
For more information, contact Emma Jones confidentially on 00356 20341511 or email your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/