This is an urgent requirement for a Level 1 (junior level) Support Officer to join a boutique IT services company.
You will be working with a strong team to support you and you will enjoy working in a dynamic team environment, as well handling tasks autonomously, following issues through until completion and leaving our customers happy and singing your praise.
Your incredible communication skills will be called upon daily when providing timely updates to users, answering calls and responding to emails. Your strong focus on minimising the impact and loss of service to our customers is your top priority.
To be considered for this role you MUST have the following:
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 and Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of Remote Management protocols and applications.
- Super-strong customer service skills
- Experience providing remote support to non-technical end users (ideal but not required)
- Self-motivated; strong work ethic and energy
- Proven ability in a customer focussed Service Desk environment (ideal but not required)
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; this one is vital!
- Available to start work ASAP
The position is for an energetic customer focused person with a passion for Information Technology. The ideal person for this role will be a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone with a basic foundation of technical knowledge, and a great attitude and passion for learning and growing.
Your primary role will involve:
- Proactively monitoring incoming Service Requests from our customers
- Booking the onsite technical resources required to complete the works
- Managing stock handling to ensure the onsite team have all they need to complete the job
- Providing feedback to the customers at each stage of the ticket lifecycle, and assisting with remote support where required
- This is a great opportunity for someone with natural customer service skills and/or a customer service background, with an interest in technology and desire to advance into a more technical role.
- The right candidate will experience growth in a rapidly expanding company, as you prove yourself in this role there will be a clear pathway to higher level technical positions for our variety of exciting clients.
If you love customer service and technology, and fit all of the above requirements we want to hear from you!
Please note our client offer 24×7 support and therefore the team work on 12 hour shift cycles.