Aspire Global, a publicly traded online gaming company, is looking for a Junior Helpdesk Administrator to join the Company’s Tech team.
- Creates and manages all IT incidents and requests utilizing the IT ticketing system.
- Support for onboard & offboard activities, including provisioning and deprovisioning of user accounts.
- Software deployment.
- Provides phone support to all associates to ensure effective and efficient incident response and escalation.
- Remotely troubleshoots end user inquires including but not limited to hardware, software and telecommunication issues.
- Escalation of tickets when appropriate.
- Participates in assigned audit tasks to maintain a secure and compliant environment.
- Participates in Asset Management efforts of IT equipment and software licensing.
- Promotes and educates end users on available technologies.
- Manage tickets to established SLA and KPI’s.
- Providing 24/7 on call support for critical issues.
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a Customer Service facing role providing IT helpdesk, service desk or desktop support services.
- Relevant technical certifications from companies such as Microsoft or CompTIA is a plus.
- Understanding of ITIL.
- Highly service oriented.
- Fluent spoken and written in English, other languages an advantage.
- An accomplished problem solver.
- Ability to work effectively across numerous internal departments.
- Excellent organizational skills
What will Aspire Global give to you?
- In-depth initial training so you can hit the ground running with confidence
- Cool offices based in the most popular location on the island – central Sliema
- Career progression opportunities – 47% of our employees have been internally promoted!
- Amazing colleagues – we are 1 big happy family from top to bottom!
- 27 vacation days
- Monthly happy hour! Time to have a beer and a bite to eat with your colleagues
- Develop your sporting abilities by joining our company football team
- Weekly classes offered at one of the best fitness clubs on the island
- Private health insurance
- Free eye testing
- Anniversary rewards
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world
Those interested are to send their CV to: email@example.com