We are looking for a professional, outgoing and organised individual to join our Frontdesk team.
Do you have what it takes to join a dynamic team of professional I.T. repairers and translate the technical jargon effectively to our esteemed clients?
At Atom, we are committed to employ the best people on the island. It is through our workforce that the company continues to grow year by year whilst providing an attractive work package enabling its employees to further their careers.
Your job will be to help the customer care team furnish quotes to clients, follow up on the clients requests and their pending work, be courteous, efficient and patient, as well as deal with telephone support/pricing requests (both corporate and retail)
What is expected from the applicant: –
- Be fluent in Maltese and English, both in written and spoken form.
- Be a team player and ready to work in a fast paced environment.
- Present yourself in a friendly, outgoing manner, be open to feedback, be patient and have an outstanding customer service understanding.
- Be knowledgeable in I.T. Components and/or repairs that can be carried out (this will include tablets, laptops, smartphones etc) and be ready to learn.
- Be organised and pro-active.
- Be ready to grow into your role and have a career driven mentality.
What will help you: –
- Past experience in a secretarial, administrative or customer focused position.
- Customer care certification.
- Past experience in a technical post (via telephone, in direct contact with clients or hands on)
We are prepared to offer the right candidate an attractive remuneration package in line with the applicants experience and knowledge.
If you are interested in this post, please email your CV to the attention of the General Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential and are only accepted via email.