Attard & Co group, is currently expanding the IT Department and is seeking to recruit a Systems administrator and support professional. The chosen applicant will be working hand in hand with the IT Manager.
- Service management activities, including the processing, resolution and execution of incidents and service requests.
- Implementation of new software, hardware and communication solutions including the required upgrades whilst improving the IT infrastructure.
- Carrying out desktop, systems and network support, housekeeping and maintaining the internal systems and servers.
- Monitoring servers' and network availability and ensuring effective running of the business applications.
- Effective network security and related functions.
- Communicating effectively with various internal clients and external suppliers for support activities or for the procurement of hardware and software.
- Submitting report and / or managing project and activities as may be required.
- All-rounder with very good general IT Knowledge
- High Diploma in IT or higher qualification
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, in particular; Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL Server
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Proactive and self-driven, willing to learn and grow within the company
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
If you are interested in the above vacancy and you believe you are fit in this role, send your CV to email@example.com today.