Role: IT Systems Administrator (Hardware/Infrastructure)
Reports to: Head of Department
Opportunity to join a team of hardworking but fun-loving individuals. Assist and oversee the IT server infrastructure, network environments and eager to learn new technologies.
· Provide general desktop support, configuration of Windows applications, troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software systems;
· Assisting with the installation and maintenance of servers, workstations and related computing environments including computer hardware, VOIP (3CX) systems and other technologies.
· Assisting with the installation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of all business applications, antivirus and backup solutions.
· Site to Site and Client VPN Design and Configuration (Cisco and Mikrotik)
· Providing training to end-users on all applications software
· Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required
· Systems Administration, Monitoring and Security
· Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired
· Knowledge of Windows Server (2008/2012/2016) and latest desktop Operating Systems
· Able to manage a Windows Server infrastructure and deployments
· Knowledgeable in server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server
· A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
· Extremely proficient with troubleshooting hardware, software, operating systems and network issues
· Good communication and documentation skills
· Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
· Must be organised and have the ability to assist in different projects
· Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
· Must be a team player