The jobholders will work with PHS (product host system) business & Quality IT team members to design/implement PHS bug fixes and enhancements.
The jobholders will be required to:
· Design / build / test / implement PHS SharePoint enhancements
· Install / maintain / deploy the application
· Manage configuration changes in validation and production environments
· Be accountable for defining test activities within a validated environment
Who you are:
· Able to work effectively in a team environment.
· Able to work independently, under general supervision.
· Able to apply problem solving techniques
· Have effective verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in English
· Demonstrated experience working with SharePoint 2013
· Demonstrated experience working with C#
· Demonstrated experience working with SQL server databases and SQL statements
· Familiar with validated or quality systems is a plus.
· Demonstrated experience working effectively in a virtual environment
· Be able to work in a global setting with team members located in multiple sites.
· Have a Bachelor’s degree in computer related field and 2+ years of relevant technical experience
· Technical certifications would be considered an asset
These roles are being offered on a 12 month contract basis.