Here’s a shout out to all Bachelor of Science final year students in Software Development to join our Technology team to assist with the successful implementation and maintenance of our internal and clients’ outsourced solutions. This job is the ideal opportunity to put your hard studies into practice, in an environment where you will find support from your team and mentors. This is an exciting opportunity to dive in one of the most popular Enterprise Resource Planning systems available on the market.
This is a varied and interesting role involving all aspects of implementing Dynamics 365 Business Central and SharePoint solutions from pre-sales prototype work through the project life cycle to go-live and on-going support. Your involvement with clients will include off-site and on-site work and you will be encouraged to develop your knowledge and achieve relevant certifications.
• Assistance with assessment of Functional Requirements of implementations; Develop
and document requirements specifications;
• Review a variety of areas including financials, operations, purchasing, inventory etc.;
• Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes;
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational
• Provision of support and training to end users on how to utilize the product efficiently
• Development and testing using AL for the creation of extensions.
The ideal candidate will be required to hold business analysis skills, basic development skills and basic accounting concepts. All BDO employees enjoy access to an Employee Benefit Scheme, private health insurance, free parking, dress down Fridays and a professional working environment which motivates you to achieve more in life.
Those interested are to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org