Location: BDO Malta
Job title: Junior IT Systems Administrator
Here’s a shout out to all Bachelor of Science final year students in Computer Systems and Networks to join one of Malta’s leading mid-tier professional services firms. An exciting opportunity has arisen for young graduates who wish to build a career as Technology specialists.
The role will primarily focus on:
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems and networks;
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests;
• Providing technical support for internal and external stakeholders :
• Setting up accounts for new users;
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary;
• Testing new technology;
• Work with senior staff to prioritise business and information needs;
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities;
• Participating in IT-related asset purchases on an organisation-wide basis;
• Effectively plan and manage time, for tasks completion;
• Problem solving and taking decisions in a fast-paced technical environment; and
• Assist in other tasks as directed by the Head of Technology
• Microsoft Certifications will be an asset;
• Willing to provide support to IT Team for infrastructure projects;
• Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions; and
• Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
Upon joining BDO Malta, you will immerse yourself in an in-house specialist training
program delivered by senior BDO professionals with 20+ years of experience. This training
program will provide unique exposure, mentoring and hands-on experience using various
technologies. Sponsorship opportunities may also be considered for the right candidates
who wish to further their professional credentials through recognized certifications.
We’re looking for individuals to complement our existing teams, young people with an
appetite to learn and motivated to grow.
All BDO employees enjoy access to an Employee Benefit Scheme, private health
insurance, free parking, dress down Fridays and a professional working environment which
motivates you to achieve more in life.
For more information visit: Careers for Professionals and Students – Malta – BDO