Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation.
Do you see yourself as one of those “out-of-the-box thinkers”, “Technical masterminds”, “Outstanding creatives”, or “Mind-boggling number crunchers”? If so, we want to welcome you to the Betway family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey! Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by..
The Service Desk Analyst position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- Act as a single point of contact for all Incidents and Service Requests for the end-users within the business
- Answering all telephone calls, emails and walk-ups to the Service Desk
- Resolving and escalating Incidents and Service Requests within agreed SLAs
- Completing desktop builds and deploying software through SCCM
- Work autonomously using JIRA Service Desk
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- Previous experience working in an end-user facing 1st line support role
- Experience with an ITSM ticket management system to manage all incidents and requests
- Proficient in ticket triage and escalation processes to 2nd and 3rd line resolution teams
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Administration (email accounts, distribution list, shared mailboxes, resource mailboxes, etc.)
- Experience providing support to remote users over the phone
- Strong technical knowledge with: Windows 10, SCCM, O365, Active Directory, Antivirus and client-side VPN solutions
It would be a bonus if you also had:
- Experience with Office 365 Administration – preferably in a hybrid exchange environment
- Experience with Reporting and Trend Analysis
- Demonstrate proactive maintenance on desktop and laptop estate using SCCM
- Experience with Video Conferencing Units (e.g. Polycom)
- Experience with patch management in a corporate environment using SSCM or WSUS
- Experience with Mobile Device Management solutions
- Experience with Skype for Business Administration (creating accounts, assigning DDIs, etc.)
- Microsoft certified
- ITIL certified
For more information visit: https://myhcm.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Betway/job/Betway-Malta/Junior-Service-Desk-Analyst_R2047