BigMat is looking for an ‘Ecommerce Project Leader’, someone who’s motivated by owning a BIG project and bringing it to life! We’re after a passionate individual with excellent communication skills, who can piece together all the elements to create and maintain a superb digital experience.
If you’ve had a background in ecommerce, appreciate quality and customer centricity, and would relish the opportunity to be a leader within a growing team, we want to hear from you!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Offer your expertise in the creation of the project including setting up and management of timelines, implementing procedural policies to standardise information, and coordinating with all departments involved to ensure smooth running of operations
- Research keywords to determine best descriptions to be used and create templates for uploading data
- Identify operational procedures that might hinder project progress and offer recommendations
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that new product information (descriptions, images, features, data sheets) is entered into the system as per templates and policies, stocks are up to date, deliveries on schedule and customer requests are tended to, etc
- Manage synergy between store and online operational teams
- Oversee customer service across all digital channels (including Facebook, Instagram, google reviews & live chat), ensuring fast response time and the best possible service for our digital customers
- Identify gaps and areas of improvements within the ecommerce operation, making suitable recommendations for progress
- Constantly on the lookout for new trends and ways of improving customer service, website and offerings with resources at your disposal
- Help in establishing digital yearly sales target
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Work on a full-time basis from Monday to Saturday.
- May be required to work evenings and Sundays depending on the shop’s needs.
- May be required to work on split shift basis.
- May be expected to work longer hours during the festive season and sales periods.
- May also be required to lift heavy items from time to time.
EDUCATION & LICENSES REQUIRED
- An MQF level 6 qualification in a related field would be considered a plus
- Previous experience in ecommerce scenario is a must, knowledge of google tools would be considered an asset
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / QUALITIES / TOOLS & EQUIPMENT USED IN THIS POSITION
- Great organization skills with proven ability to manage projects, adhering to short and long term goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Willingness to learn about products offered by BigMat and competing stores, identifying gaps in offerings
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and fulfil these through digital channels, coupled with
- Ability to match the perfect product with customers’ needs and to offer alternatives if particular products are not available
- A passion for quality and excellence in service
- Proven leadership qualities and ability to motivate a team to achieve targets
- Willingness to collaborate with all departments
- Positive attitude, problem solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and in a hectic environment
The installation of IVEND will be a requirement for the person to conduct the job. May also require digital tools such as ‘SEMrush’ and other similar applications, which are necessary for the job. Interested candidates are to send a CV together with a covering letter Mr Noel Hollier on: email@example.com