We’re seeking to recruit a Relationship Officer / Teller to join our Retail Banking Unit.
If you’re interested in joining us and satisfy the requirements outlined hereunder, then we’re interested in you.
Who we are
We’re a leading financial institution, a key player in the Maltese market and part of a highly diversified multi-national group of companies. Employing a team of 220 employees, the Bank offers a full range of lending and savings solutions to both personal and business customers. We strive to offer a highly personalised service through our network of twelve retail branches spread across the Maltese Islands.
We’re a team of inspired people who believe that opportunities start with a conversation.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible to:
- carry out diversified support activities of a commercial, administrative or operative nature;
- ensure a high level of service to customers at all times;
- achieve the Bank’s objectives for profitability and business growth; and
- carry out other administrative tasks as may be required from time to time.
Competencies and experience
The potential candidate should be reliable and trustworthy, well-organised with a disposition to learn and have a team-oriented approach.
- be able to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure;
- adopt a target driven approach;
- be meticulous in your work;
- be proficient with MS Office applications; and
- have an MQF Level 3 academical qualification. Matriculation certificates at advanced/intermediate level or equivalent will be considered an asset.
Candidates with previous banking experience will be given preference.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our team, we invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your achievements. Applications should reach us only by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.