Who are we
We are intensely passionate about powering and supporting exciting businesses through digital, tech and the world wide web. Born Digital exists to create meaningful business value for its partners through digital products and technical resourcing. Our purpose is to intelligently solve problems in the most cost-effective way, and we achieve this by becoming an extended digital technology team — as a key ally of our partners. Born Digital is the trusted partner to some of Malta’s biggest names.
We seek goal-driven leaders who come in with a fire inside them to make a difference, whose values align with ours, and who need to be part of an exciting future. Persons who see themselves individually as a business, and who want to be in the driving seat while doing what they love.
At Born Digital, we value our employees and strive to offer well-rewarded opportunities, whilst empowering them to self-development and successfully build meaningful careers.
In order to take the company’s story to the next level, we’re now looking for a Web Projects Coordinator to support the Head of Projects and Delivery. We are seeking a team player for whom no task is too small or too large if it contributes to the company’s success.
This position may evolve and vary from time to time, thus the selected candidate should be able to adapt to changing responsibilities according to need. Being highly organized and energetic is an important asset, as the candidate would be required to assist the Head of Projects in various matters and to work collaboratively with internal and external parties.
- The day-to-day coordination of new and ongoing web development projects;
- Ensuring that projects are well-planned and organized at all times;
- Ensuring that projects are soundly completed and that they do so on time and on budget;
- Ensuring that the customer experience is a delightful one through their project;
- Supporting the allocation of human resources to tasks and projects in line with the business priorities;
- Monitoring, identifying and mitigating projects risks and issues;
- Assisting in internal projects for operation optimization;
- Measuring & reporting project performance to identify areas of improvement;
- A minimum MQF Level 5 standard of formal education (A-level or Diploma) in engineering/computer science or other related fields;
- The ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people;
- A strong sense of accountability and ability to take ownership of problems and issues to deliver a satisfactory outcome;
- Strong communication and social skills with the ability to speak to both clients and fellow employees, fostering positive relationships;
- Capability of working in agile and flexible environments;
- Knowledge of WordPress and the Web Development process;
- Knowledge of Project Management tools (ex. JIRA, ClickUp, Teamwork) would be considered an asset;
- Prior experience working in a software development environment would be considered an asset;
- Agency experience would be considered an asset;
What we offer:
A friendly and performance-focused office environment with regular team-building events; a competitive salary based on capabilities and experience will be provided to the successful applicant. We also offer 27 days of annual leave and an additional one day of leave for mental wellbeing, as well as flexible working arrangements.
- Location: Pieta’, Malta
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Experience: Junior
- Compensation: €18,000 – €26,000
TO apply send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org