Busy Rooms Technologies Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Back-end Developer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Building solutions at the enterprise level
- Unit and performance testing and validation to ensure solution integrity
- Interacting with business and technical teams to ensure effective communication
- Working in an agile environment.
Technical and professional experience:
- Very strong C#, NET Core, .NET Framework & WebAPI 2
- SQL Azure, Azure Platform & Services
- Experience using LINQ, Entity Framework & WCF services
- Knowledge of RESTful API Design
- Familiarity with ORM Frameworks such as Dapper will be considered an asset
- 2 years + in a similar role/function.
General Competency Requirements:
- Be a team player and a demonstrate a sense of ownership
- Strives to add value to our product and service offering
- Strong understanding of design & architectural patterns
- Work using an API Centric approach
- Be proactive and focused on key initiatives
- Strong communication skills.
Busy Rooms Technologies Limited:
Busy Rooms is a SaaS-based all-in-one Hotel Central Reservation System that assists hoteliers during their day-to-day business activities. The solution provides the tools required to make informed decisions on how to best optimise and quickly distribute rooms to Online Travel Agents (OTAs) and, most importantly, to the booking engine on the hotel’s own website. In addition to helping hotels with online distribution management the company empowers customers by providing key market intelligence, competitor benchmarking, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) tracking, all geared to help increase revenues and outperform the market competition. Our offices are located just opposite the Pieta yacht marina – a central hub a walk away from all main amenities. As a company, we not only value knowledge, but we also ensure that our team members are continuously given the opportunity to expand and improve their skillset.
For more information visit: Back-end Developer – Software Development jobs in Malta – June 2022