Camilleri Preziosi is a leading Maltese law firm with a commitment to deliver an efficient service to clients by combining technical excellence with a solution driven approach to the practice of law.
The firm is a specialised practice with a focus on corporate and commercial law, and the financial services sector. It provides both transactional and regulatory advice to its domestic and international clients.
Due to continuous growth we are seeking to engage an IT Support Officer to join the firm.
The Responsibilities include:
- Providing first line support to internal users
- Troubleshooting and resolving network, printers and general computer problems
- Supporting users with internal applications, Microsoft Office queries, iOS/Android mobile devices, conferencing systems, wireless network, etc.
- Installing and configuring desktops, laptops, mobiles and other peripherals
- Setting up and maintaining users, server access permissions, security and distribution groups, mailboxes, etc.
- Server / Desktop hardware and software upgrading and patching
- Maintenance and monitoring of server logs, antivirus reports, backups, etc.
- Keeping IT inventory and documentation up to date.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills, be eager to learn and keep up with ICT technologies
- Have working knowledge of virtualised environments (VMware, Hyper-V), LAN/WAN technologies including TCP/IP networking and VPN, DNS, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, MS SQL and Office 365.
- Have achieved a minimum of MQF Level 4 diploma in IT.
Interested candidates are to send a CV together with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org