Our client is looking to recruit a Qualified/New Graduate to join their Networks team. The team also supports many additional network elements and services in the telecom environment, including; SMSCs, STPs, ITPs, SRFs, Welcome SMS, Steering of Roaming, Device management and a DCN IP network. The candidate will be expected to attend both technical and personal development training and responsibilities will increase over time.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- First few months, will be about training, familiarising with the applications, Portfolio and platforms, assisting in operational and maintenance duties.
- Perform all duties and activities which are given to him by his superiors to ensure that highest performance standards are obtained.
- Responsible to monitor and control the execution of installations, configuration of equipment, trouble shooting and maintenance.
- Compile and analyse technical reports, records and statistics when necessary.
As the candidate advances his/her IT and IP skills, learns telecom signalling, understands the company’s services and products, the candidate will:
- Develop commercial products across the portfolio
- Liaise with technical core departments, commercial divisions and Business development, to ensure new products meet the desired Business requirements.
- Investigate current Business processes to improve time to market of new products.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and operators as necessary.
- Responsible to troubleshoot and solve issues on the above systems after office hours.
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Networking
- Desirable Technical Skills: LINUX, CCNA, SCRIPTING, DBs
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Problem solving and logical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and approach.
- A valid driving license – required to drive a Company car.
Interested students are invited to send their CV to Kamilla on firstname.lastname@example.org