Well established telecom company is looking for Network Operations Centre Technician to join their team. The daily tasks will include troubleshooting as well as working with customers and corporate clients to solve the problems they might have.
- Maintain network operations centre procedures, documentation and equipment records
- Monitoring of all networks and services in a 24/7 operation and provide first level support and troubleshooting
- Reporting and escalating alarms and equipment outages to field personnel and engineers.
- Liaise with other sections within the Technology Department in order to carry out the support function
- Provide incident management status reports to various departments
- Liaise with Customer Care personnel on subscriber related problems and requests outside office hours
- Undergo staff training as required by the company
- MCAST-BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing
- CCNA Routing and Switching certificate.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management Experience will be an asset
- Linux Systems knowledge will be an asset
- Microsoft Office software suite and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Networking and Telecommunications Systems
Interested students are to send their CV to Kamilla on email@example.com