- To carry out basic clerical duties in several offices at the Bank. Such duties could include: banking services; note examination; front office and customer care duties; filing of documents; data inputting; word processing; letter writing; provide support services to staff or to the Bank’s clients, and other specific job related tasks depending on the area where candidates are placed.
- Candidates must be smart and able to work under pressure and if the need arises on a shift basis in specific offices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A pass at SEC/Ordinary Level (grades 1 to 5; or A, B and C) in Maltese, English and Mathematics; and
- A Diploma at MQF Level 5 from a reputable learning institution in the areas of either banking and finance or Information Technology/Information Systems/Computing or Accounting; and
- A Pass in the ECDL.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Applications is essential.
- Clean certificate of conduct.
- Work experience in a related environment will be considered as an asset.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Method of Selection
Selection will be made through an interview, which may include a written assessment. Successful candidates will have to undergo a medical test before they are employed. The Bank reserves the right to short-list candidates if the number of applications is excessive. Short-listing will be based on the academic qualifications and experience of the candidates.
The Bank is offering an attractive remuneration package for the successful applicants commensurate with experience and qualifications and will include fringe benefits unique to employees in the banking sector. The contract of employment will initially be for a period of two years.
Method of Application
Online applications are to be submitted through the Bank’s website www.centralbankmalta.org and are to reach Human Resources Office by not later than Friday 7 August 2015.
ETC Permit No: 157/2015