Computime is currently seeking to recruit IT Helpdesk Support individuals to provide on-site helpdesk support to assigned local customers. In this role the selected persons will be handling the company’s internal IT support and operational issues related to ICT processes, systems and usage. Duties will include configuration of Windows applications, troubleshooting, backups, server maintenance and general desktop support. The persons should be willing to work on day-in day-out basis from 8:00 – 18:00, covering Monday to Sunday.
The ideal persons should:
- Be an MCAST graduate or equivalent
- Have some experience in IT support, possibly gained through job placements or employment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge covering up to Cisco CCNA and Microsoft MCP levels will be an asset
If you are interested in this position, please do send us your CV on email@example.com