Are you a team player, thinking ahead and have passion for gaming? Then you are the person we are looking for! So come and join our growing Customer Support Team based on the sunny island of Malta!
Do you have experience from service related work with customer contacts before and are a self-driven team player, fast learning and enthusiastic? Do you have computer skills and a willingness to learn more?
You may just be the person we seek.
You will at all-time professionally support our international customers with both technical as well as general queries and requests.
You are our first point of contact to our customers and in this role you will:
- Professionally and accurately handle daily processing of customer enquiries by phone and email
- Monitor our technical environment and act on alerts
- Perform troubleshooting and provide technical support for all our products
- Communicate and coordinate information to customers
- Work closely with Account Management and other departments within the company for customer related queries and support requests
- Excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills
- Customer service oriented and a good commercial sense
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in written and verbal formats
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Capable of working independently yet as part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Approachable personality with professional customer/service focus
- Strong interpersonal skills
What's your background?
The ideal candidate has several years of working experience as a support engineer, application engineer or similar. Less technical experience could also be considered for the role if you have worked in a role/organization that mainly focused on technical support related issues.
Experience and understanding within these areas:
- Microsoft SQL server
Experience and understanding within these areas are considered a plus:
- Web integration (WDSL/SOAP/HTML)
Who are you?
The most important characteristics to succeed in this role are to be service minded, to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead. You have excellent troubleshooting skills. You are analytical and not afraid to take the initiative. You are flexible, thorough and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and willing to work shiftwork.
We look forward to your application in English including a cover letter in which you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.