Dakar is seeking to recruit a Hardware Technician on Full time basis.
Dakar Software Systems is a well-established software house specialising in offering HR and payroll related Software solutions to all industries for over 25 years.
Due to expansion in Malta and overseas we are looking for experienced people to join our team. Dakar is planning to expand its software portfolio to enable users to access its software via the cloud. All products are being redesigned as fully functional web based products (SaaS) and also accessible via native mobile apps. We are therefore looking to build a team of experienced people who can make a global international impact on the HR industry.
The ideal candidates will need to have:
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and hardware components;
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Very good communication abilities;
- Exceptional organising and time-management skills.
- The applicant will be required to install, maintain and repair biometric electronic devices including all related software. You will be the one to ensure that adequate IT infrastructure is in place and is used to its maximum capabilities;
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications;
- Configure and install biometric electronic devices;
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimise performance;
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and hardware equipment;
- Organise and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work;
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.);
- Maintain records / logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
We are offering the suitable candidates to be part of a market-leading company with global growth ambitions.
Work with an exceptional team of entrepreneurs and colleagues with a proven track record of scaling and building businesses, both locally and internationally.
We are disrupting one of the biggest challenges in the HR industry — how to offer a variety of methods to enable users to access and engage with HR-related products by using voice recognition techniques and building social networks for use within the HR industry.
Aside from working with smart, passionate Dakar employees, having uncapped growth potential and a work / life balance, this position includes a competitive suite of benefits including health insurance, loyalty bonuses, office breakfasts, amongst others, and no strict dress code!
For more information visit: Dakar Software Systems | Careers