Another exciting opportunity has arisen within deVere & Partners Holding Ltd, for an IT Support Officer to form part of our dynamic IT department. If you are motivated, enjoy the role of end user support, finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, and thrive in a great team environment, go right ahead and check out this career opportunity.
Our team of IT Support Officers forms part of the IT Infrastructure department that oversees the company’s IT network, servers and security systems whilst ensuring business continuity is maintained.
The IT Support Officer will be responsible for:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with staff and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Apply by sending your application and CV to email@example.com and get the chance to become part of the largest independent financial consultancy firm where no day is like the other!
We are open to different levels of candidates as long as their career path makes sense with the above, however the attitude and will to grow within a corporate environment, in IT infrastructure is paramount.
Also, the person has to be available to work on full-time basis, our office hours being 8:30am to 5:30pm, with very rare occasions of requiring to work outside these hours.
Interested candidates are to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org