We would like to invite suitably qualified and experienced employees to apply for the post of Device Support Officer – Part-Time, reporting to the Manager – Device Support. This call is open to all Part-Time GO employees.
The selected main responsibilities will include the following:
- Carrying out testing and undertake familiarisation with new devices and services that are introduced from time to time;
- Offering product support on all four of GO’s platforms (Mobile/ADSL/TV/Phone) to end consumer & business customers;
- Ensuring that the experience of all customers interacting with the candidate is of the highest quality;
- Be an effective team player, focusing on creating new ideas with the aim of improving the device management operation for both consumer & business customers;
- Handling the repairs and returns of GO’s end user equipment;
- Assisting customers on sale of devices and related accessories;
- Participating in fairs and exhibitions as and when necessary;
- Ensuring that all the relevant processes and procedures are adhered to at all times;
- Providing reports pertaining to returned/faulty devices as well as action taken;
- Ensuring that all administrative matters originating from/to Retail channel in coordination with 2nd level Device Support (Workshop) are dealt with in a satisfactory manner;
- Carrying out any other related duties as assigned by management;
- Other duties normally associated with such a position, not excluding duties within the 4P Workshop.
Candidates should preferably:
- Have a number of years’ experience working in a technical team in a related environment.
- Be enthusiastic, committed and hard working.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a strong customer centric approach to service delivery.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese.
- Have a good level of computer literacy in the use of standard office automation tools.
Those interested are to submit an application on https://go.talexio.com/jobs/15715/device-support-officer-part-time