LOCATION: REMOTE WORKING OPPORTUNITY (BASED IN EMEA)
An exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to work on the development, testing, automation, design of all HAUD products. It will involve working with modern automation technologies and middleware. The person will be responsible for designing, creating PoCs, maintenance and optimization for the various HAUD products. An integral part of the job will be understanding, integrating and improving the products and the technologies used within HAUD products.
- Part of the team responsible for delivering, upgrading, and maintaining the HAUD products and all the automation systems.
- Work closely with developers, operations, QA etc. in the design, hardening and optimization of HAUD products.
- Help in the architecture and design of new deployments.
- Deploy proof of concept (PoC) for new technologies
- Conduct security risk and vulnerability assessments on developed or installed solutions.
- Work with automation tools and other technologies to improve performance, deployment procedures and reliability of HAUD solutions.
- Analyse, diagnose, and solve performance issues on various software such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, Linux, Docker, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Helps to ensure and build that the required documentation is in place and of good quality.
- Helps to ensure that the necessary integration and non-functional requirements are met
- Help and mentor other team members
- A university degree or equivalent is highly desirable, however candidates with good attitude and an exceptional work experience will be considered.
- Passion for building, designing, and creating products of the best absolute quality
- Passion for Linux and opensource software.
- Willing to always learn and research new technologies is a must.
- Able to work with various teams to obtain a common goal
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects concurrently
- Very good knowledge of Linux administration (such as Ubuntu)
- Good Knowledge of a scripting language (such as Bash, PHP, Python)
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able and willing to learn and any protocols that Haud products implement
- Experience working in a Java environment is highly desirable
- Working knowledge on Telcom protocols such as SS7, Diameter or SMPP will be considered an asset
- International and multi-cultural working environment
- Great company benefits
- Staff recognition and career growth
- Flexible working model (Hybrid or remote)
- Learning & Development programme
For most Mobile Network Operators, SMS A2P is a sleeping giant. Total addressable revenue is stagnant – coming from either fixed price wholesale, or traffic eroding price hikes. HAUD’s complete Messaging Revenue Platform is an industry game-changer allowing MNOs to break free of traditional growth constraints and create attractive revenue strategies which can be enforced through our award-winning SMS firewall and billed via automation.
What is it like to work here:
We are a hyper-growth, global organisation with innovation, diversity and inclusion at the heart of everything we do. We know work makes up a massive part of our lives, that’s why our flexible working model ensures that our teams have a healthy work/life balance. We invest in our employees to grow within the business and to continue to develop themselves through our learning and development programmes, providing room for internal promotion and longevity.