We are looking for talented and experienced individuals to grow our Community Team, and be part of our interdisciplinary team. As a Community Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in fostering strong connections between players, our development team, and ongoing LiveOps strategies. Your efforts will contribute to the growth, engagement, and enhancement of our vibrant community, while facilitating seamless communication and collaboration.
- Serve as a central point of communication, ensuring effective interactions within the team and our diverse audience across various social and internal channels.
- Approach player-reported tickets with a blend of Customer Support mindset and Community Management understanding, providing timely and helpful resolutions.
- Identify, document, and relay issues through our customer service platforms and social channels, gathering valuable insights and frequent reports from both new and seasoned players. Your categorization of these insights will contribute to informed decision-making and strategic direction.
- Collaborate closely on the planning, preparation, and execution of engaging social campaigns. Leverage your creative talents and adept writing skills to inform, educate, and ignite meaningful dialogues within our community.
- Embrace your role as a company and game ambassador, showcasing unwavering confidence in your game knowledge. Share this expertise across diverse channels to foster engagement and connection with player communities.
- Starting date as soon as possible
- 4-day work week (Mon- Thur)
- Hybrid (home office optional)
- Private health insurance coverage
- Cool office & work events
- Relocation support
- Funds & so much more