EF stands for "Education First". Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is a privately-held company with 15 divisions that offer a range of educational programs from language training, educational travel, and academic degrees to cultural exchanges. With a mission to open the world through education, EF has helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
From Berlin to Beijing, Moscow to Mexico City, Dubai to Denver, EF operates 500 schools and offices in over 52 countries. EF's global network includes 16,000 full time office staff, 5,000 full time faculty and 16,000 part time teachers, leaders and tour directors. To date, EF has helped over 15 million people to learn a new language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree.
EF in Malta has been established since 1994 and even before that, we used to send EF students to other language schools in Malta as our handling agents. We are looking for a person with the following duties and skills :
- Communicate with the EF Malta Team to check if all IT issues are fully functional
- Communicate with EF IT central team
- Helps in all IT issues requiring manual intervention in Malta. ( wiring hardware / resetting of equipment etc… )
- Must be able to have a work attitude and get the job done whatever it takes.
- Must be able to communicate well especially in English. ( C1 level or better)
- Must be polite to customers & staff.
- Must be available to assist at short time requests / immediacies / emergencies
- Must have a basic understanding of both hardware and software in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Age 21+
- H&E level 5 or 6
We would scan the CVs and interview and start training ASAP.