You will take part in the complete software development lifecycle of multiple solutions, including a long term view software design, coding, testing, documentation and acceptance activities.
Beyond an active participation in the development of new projects, you will be in direct contact with the stakeholders and suppliers as well as industry professionals.
You will be part of an experienced IT team, with main tasks being:
- Participate in the development activities,
- Work with the business and functional analysts to develop new solutions,
- Maintenance of existing systems.
This role requires a self-motivated individual who is proactive in finding innovating solutions and able to demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to our firm and to be an integral part of our continued growth. We have a dynamic working environment combined with a strong team spirit that will allow you to have a truly challenging and diversified range of tasks on a daily basis.
- Bachelor's degree in IT;
You have good working knowledge of:
- Languages: Java / C# including web technologies
- Database: Exposure to any RDBMS technologies
- You display strong analytical, logical and organisational skills;
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English and Maltese.
If interested send an email together with your CV to Mr Scerri on: email@example.com