Equinoxe is a premium boutique alternative investment fund administration service provider founded in 2007 by experienced hedge fund administration professionals. The Company is headquartered in Bermuda, with offices in Bermuda, Dublin, Sligo, Atlanta, Mauritius, Malta, and Singapore. The System Support Analyst is responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of internal and client systems to maximize reliability and recoverability. Analyses and resolves problems associated with the system to ensure superior operability.
- Administer software systems related to the main information system such as Calypso.
- Oversee security for the administrative information systems.
- Work in conjunction with IT and functional area staff in fully utilizing the information systems assigned to the position.
- Coordinate the testing and implementation of upgrades to the information system and its related products.
- Migrate products from test to production.
- Ensure reliable backup and recovery of necessary data exists.
- Work with application developers, database administrators and systems administrators as necessary to diagnose system errors.
- Develop and maintain procedures related to day-to-day administrative information systems administration, security, backup and recovery routines.
- Analyse system performance and perform tuning of administrative information systems as necessary.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- System administration experience.
- Database Administration experience, ideally in Oracle.
- Comfortable with SQL.
- Software development experience.
Plus points for:
- Experience using JBOSS application server.
- Experience using scripting languages.
- Experience using build management tools (Gradle / Maven / Ant).
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to accurately identify and understand customer needs and build effective relationships. Must be able to effectively convey plans, issues and concerns to clients and team members in clear, logical and concise manner.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment resulting in a high quality of service to the customer.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Superior problem solving/analytical skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proven experience effectively managing and prioritizing multiple and competing requests.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines under limited supervision.
- Uses discretion appropriately when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
If this sounds interesting to you, we look forward to hear from you. Please send us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.