Evently is looking to recruit an International Market Research Intern to join our fast growing team. We are looking for energetic and motivated individuals to research potential markets to help our business grow internationally. Are you attentive to details and can work without supervision? Then this is the right job for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collecting data on potential prospects, international market and combining information into tables and reports.
- Prepare reports and present results to management.
- Remain fully informed on market trends.
Working hours are flexible, but remain standard for office-based employees.
- Fluent English speaker, additional language will be considered as an asset.
- Experience with MS Office software.
- Ability to quickly understand business processes and learn new skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and keep tasks on plan within established time parameters.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection method.
- Familiarity with CRM programs will be considered as an asset.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We are an equal opportunities employer that adopts a system of meritocracy, through which staff are given every opportunity to develop their career on the basis of skills, performance and potential.
ABOUT GET HITCHED & EVENTLY:
Get Hitched is a Maltese wedding service finder, first of its kind, where couples looking to get married in Malta and Gozo can get in touch with multiple wedding suppliers at once. In just 18 months, Get Hitched has thousands of users and hundreds of suppliers subscribed.
Evently is part of the Get Hitched family; another fast growing and successful start-up with multiple users in just a few weeks. Evently is a corporate event service finder which simplifies the lives of companies and professionals planning events and generates business for event suppliers.
Interested applicants are to send their CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write this in the subject line: Job Vacancy – International Market Research Intern