eWorld is looking for two Infrastructure Support Engineers who will be joining the Infrastructure Team.
The engineers joining will be working on Enterprise equipment such as servers , storage and backup devices with training opportunities covering different areas of technology. The strategy provides a continuous Learning together with hands on experience environment.
The main responsibilities for this role are :
- Implement enterprise-wide system standard solutions.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain systems and software.
- Implement systems that proactively monitor health and performance of systems and infrastructure.
- Assist in standardized design of new and existing processes and policies.
- Respond to service Desk tickets related to server and storage devices.
- Repair Break/fix issues for all aspects related to these devices.
- Assist in maintaining the relevant documentation as required for the offered services and compliance requirements
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Diploma in IT
- Knowledge in:
- Windows Servers and Services
- VMware vSphere
- Backups and Disaster Recovery practices
- Adequate depth on Enterprise IT Equipment
- Good Communication practices
- Good Documentation Skills
- Team Player
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.