Finaro Bank Ltd is an established partner of VISA and MasterCard which provides Businesses with tailor-made solutions that allow them to process payments in their shops and on their websites.
As part of Finaro’s continued growth, we are recruiting an IT Support Officer to strengthen our well-established team providing local and remote support to employees in Malta and Europe.
- Reporting to the Head of Head of Global Corporate IT, the IT Support Officer will be primarily responsible to:
- Provide first line support by administering our ticketing system, providing feedback and resolution of issues;
- Installing, configuring and maintaining computer hardware, operating systems and applications, possibly using automated tools for mass deployment;
- Escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support (internal and external interaction);
- Support Employees to ensure proper use and function of apps and hardware;
- Document policies, procedures and technical guides on our online knowledge management portal;
- Basic troubleshooting of network connectivity;
- Providing remote assistance and support, over the phone or by using remote tools
- Maintaining an updated inventory for IT Assets;
- Working on company-wide projects, as designated by the IT Team;
- Preserve and grow knowledge of help-desk procedures, products and services;
- Ability to work on-call for critical issues as required;
- Ability to work with remote teams from our Israel office.
Qualifications / Technical skills:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Experience working with Microsoft Operating systems, mainly Windows Server and Windows 10.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Active Directory services (Group Policies, Users and Groups, Domain Controllers), Mac OS.
- Hold a Degree in BSC Information Technology;
- Familiarity with remote deployment tools, monitoring tools and backup solutions.
- Website and/or Content management and Windows Scripting experience will be considered a plus.
Other required skills:
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency, with the ability to prioritize workload;
- A Helpful and supportive customer-centric approach, with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Previous experience in a corporate or financial services environment is highly desirable;
- Fluent English language skills required;
- Be self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
For more information visit: IT Support Officer – Finaro