The Finaro Network Operation Centre is responsible for monitoring our payments processing systems, to ensure our company mission of uptime all the time is achieved.
We also deliver 24/7/365 technical support to all our customers – to do this, we operate using a day-night-rest-off shift pattern and an on-call (emergency) roster.
After gaining a detailed knowledge of Finaro’s systems and technology you will:
- Proactively monitor all our transaction processing systems, to ensure uptime exceeds our expected service levels and our platform always remains stable and operational.
- Assist our customers via email, chat, or call, with any reported technical difficulties with their payments processing activities.
- Troubleshoot identified issues to understand the root-cause and identify solutions.
- Work with our clients to resolve any API (integration) implementation problems.
- Escalate any unresolved situations or any internal system faults to the Level 2 support or Finaro system owners.
- Take ownership of any assigned tasks until completed successfully.
- Accurately log and update all activities and actions within the company CRM system.
- Conduct a full handover at the end of each shift to make sure operational continuity is maintained.
- Have a basic understanding of technology or have the desire to learn.
- Possess excellent written & oral English.
- Be computer literate.
- Be able to analyse data to identify trends or spot issues.
- Have good interpersonal skills for building relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all required duties.
- Display calmness under pressure and can react quickly and efficiently.
- Be flexible and able to work with minimal supervision.
The selected candidate will be required to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and public holidays.
Suitable candidates should email their CV together with an application letter addressed to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Benefits of working for Finaro:
Our bright open-plan offices are in the heart of Valletta, Malta’s historic capital city, offering a modern, functional and welcoming environment. As part of our standard remuneration package, we offer parking allowances and private health, dental and life insurances. We also offer discounted corporate gym rates, daily fresh fruit and family-friendly measures as well as exciting company events
Registered Office: 80 Palazzo Homedes Strait Street Valletta.