Fonicom is seeking Systems Specialists to join its growing team. These individuals will be involved in the implementation and management of clients’ IT infrastructures.
- Work as part of the technical team to deliver a diverse range of IT services, focusing on enterprise infrastructures and technologies
- Play a central role in the design and implementation of customer and internal IT systems
- Provide helpdesk support to customers through various channels
- Design and implement contingency and availability strategies
- Identify business needs and areas of improvement in customer IT systems
- Keep abreast of new technologies and be willing to achieve relevant technical certifications
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and third party vendors as required
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ hands-on experience
- Certifications such as MCSA, MCSE or CCNA would be considered an asset
- Experience with Windows Server implementation and support
- Familiarity with Microsoft Online Services such as Office 365 would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of virtualized environments, mainly VMware
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange would be an asset
- Good understanding of networking and TCP/IP
- Solid critical analysis and troubleshooting skills
- In possession of a clean driving license
Fonicom is an international rapidly growing IT Systems Integrator and Software House providing turnkey solutions to the public & private sector. We provide a broad range of solutions that address critical organisational needs, such as enterprise converged networks, IT security, Unified Communications and edge networks.
Fonicom is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. Fonicom offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
For more information visit: http://www.fonicom.com/careers.html?layout=edit&id=103