Forbesfone is seeking a social media-savvy individual with excellent writing skills. The Social Media Marketer will come up and manage the social media strategy complementing the overall marketing strategy of the company as well as delivering friendly and engaging content within Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and all other major social-media platforms as required. This individual will be expected to develop a continuous dialogue with reputable business and traveler community members, as well as stimulate conversation about our brand.
- Create and maintain a clear social media plan in line with overall marketing plan
- Determine specific KPIs for all the platforms
- Responsible for daily posts to all social media outlets
- Create stylish, engaging content for multiple social channels
- Maintain video upload process and YouTube page
- Write SEO-friendly content for platform landing pages and perform basic keyword research
- Become a company advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Identify opportunities to guest blog and invite guest bloggers to participate
- Provide weekly feedback on insights gained from social media monitoring (Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Experience in using social media listening tools
- Continuously monitor social media trends and tools for changes that affect our competitive landscape
- Use alerts, search and other tools to monitor for mentions
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience writing/managing a company blog and managing social media channels for a brand
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism or Marketing
- Strong, proven passion for anything digital
- Solid understanding of basic HTML
- Experience writing SEO-friendly website content
- Telecoms industry experience is a major nice to have
In- Detail Description
The social media marketer will be an integral part of the marketing team leading and executing ground breaking social media programs that drive engagement, strengthen relationships and increase brand awareness – utilizing social media tools, emerging technologies and optimizing partnerships both inside and outside. You will also serve as a change agent and company digital resource in the areas of social media and e-Business.
How you’ll do it
- Provide strategic leadership and professional development within an interactive marketing team focusing on managing social presence and developing impactful social experiences that enhance consumer engagement.
- Define the strategy and gain approvals to develop winning marketing programs that activate consumers and encourage repeated visits within their digital footprint.
- Monitor evolving market conditions, consumer preferences, emerging technologies, social media metrics and relevant digital trends to enhance digital capabilities and identify implications for social programs, ensuring adherence to financial regulations and reinforcing the client's position as an innovative leader.
Leverage social listening capabilities to gain marketing insights, identify and respond to customer issues, enhance performance of existing programs, provide a voice of the consumer, drive operational improvements and increase knowledge sharing with internal partners.
Cultivate and maintain relationships with blogging and other social medial influences across multiple categories and departments.
Develop and grow partnerships with media companies and social media thought leaders to help grow a relevant social footprint to across multiple functional areas.
Partner with Interactive Producers on the creation and execution of social media promotions, sweepstakes, and outreach.
What you’ll need
- Digital experience within a focus on social media within a large corporate,
- PR/communications, and/or marketing company. Experience within the consumer electronics industry is a plus.
- A clear passion for all things digital and avid user of social medial (beyond Facebook and Twitter).
A proven track record of leveraging social across mainstream and emerging social technologies to achieve measureable business results.
What you’ve done
- Adept change agent with a healthy sense of urgency; passionate experimenter with proven experience in the innovate-iterate-improve cycle.
- Proven ability to manage a social media discipline within an organization, including managing team growth and development, possible agency/vendor sourcing and management, budget administration and planning.
- Astute understanding of the interplay between social and search, both for consumers and the company.
- Consumer-centric predisposition and demonstrated ability to strategically use social media as a tool to establish and enhance meaningful relationships with consumers, deliver useful content and drive growth.
Ability to effectively understand data, analyze results, draw insights and conclusions, and recommend appropriate actions in an atmosphere of fact-based decisions-making
Proven expertise in communications and storytelling, with an ability to teach and champion the use of social media best practices within the organization.
- Ability to quickly recommend responses for addressing negative and crisis communications issues, within collaboration with our public relations team.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
Ability to work within a fast paced environment with little direction.
What you’re getting into
We’ve got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
Interest? Send an email together with a CV and portfolio to Mr Antoine Bartolo on Antoine.Bartolo@Forbesfone.com