As a Front End Developer, your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of websites. This involves working closely with designers to turn their static Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages. You might also be required to work with backend developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop interactive gaming websites.
As a Front End Developer you’ll also be responsible for:
- Providing estimates for your work
- Contributing to technical documentation
- Contributing to the company’s development standards
- Testing websites before going to production ie. Cross browser testing, functional testing
- Fixing bugs
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Excellent HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS programming skills
- Coding valid semantic mark-up
- Knowledge of cross-browser limitations and workarounds
- Experience integrating a CMS to produce dynamic pages. Knowledge of WordPress and Drupal are considered a plus
- Experience working with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience with AJAX techniques
- Comfortable with developing landing pages and mailers
The above position offers the opportunity to work within a dynamic fast paced online industry along with a welcoming working environment and with further personal development and growth within the company. Furthermore our young, creative team bring together the company’s strong ambitious drive and success towards the industry.
If you are interested this position and your qualifications meet our requirements, we would be happy to consider your application accompanied by your full CV. You can send these to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the job vacancy title in the subject line of your mail.