GiG is looking for a CorpIT intern to work on initiatives to optimise the business. At GiG we want to be data driven from all aspects and see this area within data as a strategic pillar in the company’s overall vision. This is a paid internship during the summer months, starting in July 2021 and ending in September 2021.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide onsite and remote support to ensure effective and efficient incident response
- Log end-user issues and service fulfilment requests using Jira Service Desk system
- Collaborate with global IT Team
- Maintain an Inventory of IT Assets
- Setup and maintain operating environments on end-user workstations, including operating systems and approved software
- Ensure operating systems and office applications are regularly updated with latest security and functionality updates, according to the organizational patch cycle policy
- Ensure that service fulfilment procedures, incident troubleshooting steps, systems setup implementation and infrastructure setups are properly documented, updated and followed
- Ensure that all office setups, ranging from end-user workstation systems to back-end applications, are properly secured following the organizational IT security policies and industry best-practices
- Assisting in purchasing Hardware and Software according to requirements
- Assisting IT System Engineers with various Projects
What’s in it for you?
- You will get a feel of what it is really like to work in the dynamic iGaming industry, while also gaining newfound knowledge
- You will get exposed to commercial applications of data projects
- You will continue learning with the big data environment.
- You will begiven a tailored training path based on your knowledge within IT Networking and Hardware
For more information visit: https://www.gig.com/jobs/group-tech/corpit-intern-3147819/